Monday, February 25, 2013

A Fairy Tale.

Saturday one of my very best friends got married.

Tim (or Timmy as I will always call him) and I had gym class together in the 9th grade. Anna was my best friend since 7th grade. We spent almost every day together. That semester Timmy and I both had the flu at the same time. We talked on Myspace (I know, Myspace, that is ancient) while we had the flu and it eventually led to me setting him up with my best friend, Anna..... That was 7 years ago.

So 7 years later, Anna and Timmy had a fairy tale wedding on February 23 and I was so honored to be a part of it. My wish for them is many years of happiness and fun times together. Congrats Anna and Timmy! Welcome to married life.

Here are a few pictures I took while we were getting ready in the bridal suite.














The wedding was absolutely beautiful and we had a ton of fun at the reception. I wish I had pictures from the wedding but I didn't have my phone or my camera. Now they are off to Charleston for a honeymoon!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment