Sunday, February 17, 2013

Here goes nothing...

I have been wanting to start a blog forever....

So I finally did it.

I am not sure what the direction of this little piece of blog world will be yet. But for now, it is going to be about life as a newlywed, my random crafty projects, and our newest adventure- buying a house.

So here is a little about me and my little life.

{Our first picture together.}


I met my sweet husband 3 and a half years ago in a study room about 2 weeks into my first year of college. I saw that red headed man and knew I had to know more about him. One college transfer, many football games, 2 college graduations, 2 new jobs and 1 dog adoption later we got married on August 4th, 2012.

After our wedding we went on the trip of our lives to Jamaica. Our plan is to go back before we decide to have little red heads.




The last 7 months of marriage has truly been an adventure and we have loved every moment of it.


So onto our next project: Buying a house.

Here goes nothing....

No comments:

Post a Comment