Sunday, February 24, 2013

Celebration

After we took all of those pictures that you saw in my last post we went into the reception to eat and celebrate our marriage with our family and friends.

Our reception space at Occasions at Wedgefield was beautiful because of two very special people, our wedding planner Cynthia Phillips and our decorator/florist Kim Clark. They did the most amazing job making all the little details happen. My wedding would not have been possible without those two wonderful ladies.

First we introduced our wedding party....

 My high school friend: Kristen & James college friend: Ernesto
 My cousin: Lexi & James college friend: Jordan
 My cousin: Erica & James college roommate: Marshal
(Yes, they "walked it out" into the reception)
 My best friend and college roommate: Marie & James childhood friend: Chip
 My best friend since middle school: Anna & My brother: B.J.
 My sister-in-law: Leah & the flower girls, my nieces: Liliana and Savanna
 My best friend since childhood: Ashley & James brother: Ryan
And last but not least, Mr. and Mrs. James Thurn

Our First Dance



 Speech, Toast, Cake Cutting

Our cake was amazing. It was based off of this cake from Pinterest

 As a special gift to James and I, my dad made this knife by hand and put our names and wedding date on it.










Father/Daughter Dance


Before the song was over, my brother stole me away.

 Let the dancing begin....



 Garter Toss




Bouquet Toss


I changed into my going away dress and danced a little more....
 
Then it was time to go to HotLanta....



And... last but not least, I told our friend Clemson Tom that I would put him in my next post...
Clemson Tom is one of the coolest guys around and our good friend. He has a pretty cool blog, you should go check it out.

Here is Tom at our wedding, sporting his purple and orange, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment