Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Just because... I love my puppy lately.

You see, I have never had a dog that lived in my house. I had dogs, Jasmine and all of her puppies, Rex, Oreo, Cody....the list goes on and on. But they always lived in my backyard. So when I got James our puppy for his birthday the year before we got married I did not know what in the world I was in for. So when we got married and I lived with a dog in my house for the first time it was a big adjustment to say the least. I couldn't (and still can't) stand all the hair he sheds that we have to sleep or vacuum (it feels like) everyday, and taking him out to the bathroom and putting him up when we eat and worring about who is going to keep him when we are gone... blah blah blah. Those are things that I had to adjust to

but who can't love a face like this....

Packer turned two last week and we had a "birthday" for him with a cupcake from his "grandpa" and a hat that he tried to eat. He is a precious little thing when he wants to be. Most days I do wish he was an outdoor dog but some days lately I just look at him and think how precious he is and how much he loves us... or loves us for feeding him too much human food and letting him live in our house. Either way, he is pretty cute, I have to admit.




 
Linking up with....
 

1 comment: