Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Let's catch up.

I have been away from blogging for WAY too long now... so let's catch up.
 
 
I turned 22 on March 22.
 
 
We moved from our old house into our new house on March 28th.
MESS!
 
Easter was wonderful.
 
 
We had Mother's day dinner at my parents house.
 
My mom started selling Thirty-One Gifts :)
 
Our youngest niece, Savanna, turned one year old!
 
We hung out at the lake.
 
Liliana made the cheerleading team.
 
We saw Darius Rucker in concert.
 
 
We went on vacation to visit our good friends in Orlando.
And saw the Yankees beat the Rays!
 
And my little cousin graduated high school!
 
 
 
 
 
 
So with all of that catching up... I promise to be better about blogging. Thank you to everyone who is still following me after my long absence! :) 
 
 


1 comment: